Saturday 18 January 2014

Just keep moving forward

So it's like finally i have move on with my life. I finally left Sephora on the 16th jan omg! This is like the most awesome feeling ever however its kinda sad because im going to miss all my regulars & of cox the products too.
Having say this I will no longer have to do this "hi welcome. Thank u see u again. Any specific brand that u're looking for. How will u describe ur skin" the most ultimate ans I will always get is "I have sensitive skin but im not sure what am I sensitive too". Are u kidding me lady!!
Oh well those are the kinda stuff I always face at work not forgetting the walkie talkie that is strap to my body like almost half the time im at work! Pfft! moving forward I will definitely miss all my colleagues except for the lil doggie. All those time I had with them be it good or bad they will be lock in my memory & heart.

So anyways I celebrate my departure from Sephora by going to the beach with that lil princess. We had the most fantabulous time there, eating coconut ice cream & of cox not forgetting the burn & fish bitting sessions! Seriously we got bitten by this school of fishes like crazy! We were in the water swimming & screaming at the same time oh lord! We ended up with so many bumps but of cox since im abit more warmer & EXOTIC it cant really be seen but princess's was worst. She seems like she got attack by hungry mozzies! But I am all excited for this monday event...all of us going to MBS for a staycation actually its a farewell party for both sabrina & myself... pretty excited!!..

Till than xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment