Thursday 7 November 2013

God answer my prayer

1st off HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! 
Yup I turn sweet 26 years old yesterday! Oh my 4 more years to 30!!! Now I know what my sister is feeling!
Holy cow! But that aside, I must say I had the BEST BIRTHDAY ever!!
Reason being is that I finally got myself an ENGAGEMENT RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
image
Nothing fancy just a little diamond in the center its a white gold, I am exhilarated beyond said.
So we got into gold heart & I must say we did it very breezily. We chose the ring under 30 mins!
Yes 30 mins! Can you believe it?! Cox I don't.. well it is a lie if I say I don't believe it BECAUSE I merrily know what exactly I wanted for my engagement ring.
I was kinda indecisive I really love this particular ring than I saw another than I just cant decide. 
All thanks to the lady she make me come to a decision very quickly I must say. 
So I am not allow to put it on YET as we still have to wait for the proper event, where both family will meet up & discuss about the whole wedding thing & "POP" than I will put the ring on 
& I will be officially Mr H's FIANCE!!

SO that is when the real planning start, the wedding vendors, the photographer,the musics, the video, the venue, the theme OH MY! *dizzy spells*
But on the other part I am pretty positive that everything will go on smoothly & nothing to worry about *fingers cross*
However having say this I have already found my wedding band so far I am in love with this ring at Gold Heart too BUT I am not able to pose any of my rings be it engagement nor wedding band, I think it will be a jinx.
I guess not that I am sure of but that is what I hear from a lot of people. Oh well malay & their beliefs!

As for now I can only stare at the ring & hoping it will be soon that I can put it on.

There is this saying " Do not rush things just wait because god knows well if it is meant to be yours it will be yours without you having to push on it."

Till than xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment