Friday 9 May 2014

Everything is new!

Hello again!
When I created this blog I told myself that I will be blogging every so often but...jeng jeng jeng! I fail!
Ok so what is new right! haha..So new month, new things been going around with my life, 
new job, new annoying people in my life & hectic work life is back!
So now i am with TOM FORD!


It is the best thing in my entire career life to be with an amazing brand & UBER luxury not to forget that.
Everything is going on smoothly but as usual nothing in life is always wonderful! As usual some people at work is just being an ass.
I am not saying I have human interaction problem but some people tend to give me very bad vibes 
& all the things they do annoy or hurt me or others. So here it goes there is a china colleague of mine she is so annoying! but having say this she can be the most adorable person too but when she is on the sales floor my oh my! if she can have all the customers all to herself she will do that!
She will cut anyone off just like that! ANNOYING!!!!! My very 1st encounter was last week..
So I was serving 1 of my bosses wife when she interrupted than I let her be than she sold a dress to her,
me on the other hand sold a pair of shoes & a clutch my total bill was 7k++. Hers was only freaking 3k+.
It doesn't make sense for us to split! but what this girl was horrible, because she is very close to my ASM & she loves to act like baby! She purposely ask me in front of my ASM will I want to split the bill!
MY GOD!!!!


From that on I swear I will not let her cut me off anymore! I was so upset with her, I do understand that it is a nature of being sales but she shouldn't have done that at all. That is not cool at all BITCH!
So enough said about work. 
Moving forward to other update my baby brother yes my baby brother have been enlisted for NS! 
oh my he have grown up from AH BOY TO MAN! 
Time passes really fast, he was a baby to everyone of us, we protect him, babysit him & etc but now he is all grown up!
Time check 0920 I bet my mum is crying bucket loads right now, uh huh I am pretty sure. My mom being emotional self it is nothing unusal for us. I remember my another brother was enlisted for NS, OMG girl my mom cry like hell. Whenever he book in always my mom cried.
Sometimes it makes me think or rather I realise that my mom rarely cry about me, I think because I am too independent that is why. My mom didnt cry when I have to work in KL & etc. The only thing I remember she cried was on the day I got engage. That was the only time. It can be good & bad tho. I also realise my mom always called my other siblings when they are at work but rarely me. Oh well maybe cox I am very independent, having say this whenever i see a miss call from her it feels so odd too.
I mean lets be real she rarely calls me! So anyways I shall stop ranting about that.
So back to my brother story, so he is super excited that he will be reporting in today. I feel excited, nervous & everything for him! Cant wait to see him next week!
NEXT!
My wedding plans, as usual nothing is set as for now because MR H was being kind to plan for a joint wedding instead. Let's be real yes I really want a wedding but not a lavish wedding I dont want to spend much for the wedding & i can never afford for A wedding! MY GOD! the amount u have to pay is just so expensive it is so crazy.
Having say this nothing have yet to be confirm, he have yet to speak to his family for approval 


I do hope they agree to it really. Oh well as for now this are all the things that is going around right now.

Till than xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment