Sunday 3 November 2013

FIRST

There is always FIRST for everything. Take it upon for this time of my life for an instance, my FIRST  ever job in my entire career that i HATE the most! YES! U read it right that i HATE my job the most. Everyday at work im counting every hour & every min just to knock off.
I've try to be positive about it but it didnt last me even for a min. U see my work place, the entire work place is swarmp with ppl that are hypocrites,backstabbers, the divas, the one that loooovvveee to lick balls,the one that just simply think that she's perfect & the gossip girls. Seriously! I dont need this in my life! The only reason im holding on cox of my wedding & my beautiful dream house. I dont remember how many times i've bug, rant & cry on mr H shoulder & ears! *Thank u love* He is the only person that i trust & i know i can show my weakness.
It's like a battle at work everyday, the negative energy that u get from the negative ppl is just so much.
Just yesterday i had a quite bitter argument with my colleague. Seriously if it is my mistake i wouldn't mind own up im not those sort who feel very ego & ashame to just say it out loud that I AM AT FUCKING FAULT. I mean really if its ur fault pls say its ur fault dont blame it on me. Really why the hell will u do that. I know once i feel bored & feel like dragging myself to work i know its a call to change my job,i just cant wait to have a new job cox im getting sick to my stomach with my current job.
See the ppl here & let me highlight it the entire ppl here backstab & alot more which i bet no one will want to know. Every store u go its the same no diff but i must say my current place is alot more better but nevertheless it is still mess up.

Guess what! Tommorrow there is a D&D oh holy cow! Did i mention that i Hate it, i swear in the name of god i am so dragging myself to that event. I can picture it in my mind how plastic they will be & i bet i will see all those faces that i wish i can get away from. Nevertheless i have a fantastic stratergy! To leave by 9pm sharp! Uh huh 9pm! I dont give a shit to the lucky draw & all. For all i care i just want to get away from all of them.
Giggling away while typing this but it really remind me of devil wear prada..how Anna hate so much just to go to work & meet her colleagues. I am just in the same exact situation like her! Hehe

Anyway lets just hope today will pass thru really quick & breezy!

                                 Till than xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment