Monday 21 October 2013

Oh My GOD!!!!

So here I am reading all these blogs about wedding. Believe it or not I am extremely stress up just by reading their blogs, like I can literally feel what they went thru! Yup u're right that roller coaster ride as BTB & GTB. Honestly I thought it will be that easy, I remember telling our BFF "ala chill its not like tomorrow i'm getting marry"
Holy cow! I regret for saying so! NO wonder my sister kept asking me,"da beli barang hantaran..da beli tu..da tgk mananye decor.."
& the list go on & on.
My parents on the other side they kinda forgot that their
daughter just broke the news the other day that she is finally getting marry
with the guy she had dated for 7 god damn years!
Oh my! It just feel like yesterday I just got to know him 
& we decide to get marry!
Anyways they're reacting as such because to them
"what's the rush, he hasn't even sent his family for merisik session"
This part I swear to god, I hate growing up in a strict malay culture or traditional family!
Pardon me I am not saying that I hate being born & raise as a malay muslim just that I feel my parents can be a pain in my ass when it comes to marriage and etc.
The list goes on and on..
So anyways because my partner family have not yet arrive to do the merisik thingy it do not stop me from searching and
googling all this mak andam, wedding planner, wedding deco and all.
That sum up on how I stumble upon all these wedding blogs. In all honesty I must say it make my life way easier I do not have to squeeze every of my brain cells on which one to choose and which one to avoid.
Been sending email thru and fro enquiring about their services but to my disappointment some already been fully book!
We're talking about 2015 yes 2015. I am super nervous now! 
No words can describe how I feel. 
Loads of things been going thru my mind, what if I cant get those that I love..
Shit I think im going to get a heart attack!
Yup just like Demi sang girl!
Yet again my partner always say this " dont worry u will get it, just dont rush to make ur choices"
Please! men should know that every women want to look the best on their big day and want to have the best.
I came across brides who look like geisha or wayang pek ji on their big day and I really dont want to be looking just like them.
So it is very crucial that I choose wisely and properly.
The one that really caught my eye is https://www.facebook.com/IshqByNoraZee
They have the most fantastic touch for everything. Yet again I still cant proceed with my booking because like my parents say 
"what's the rush, he hasn't even sent his family for merisik session"
So i shall pray that they make it happen sooner so that I can book all those services that I want.. 
Till than xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment