Friday 26 July 2013

Future

When I was young I never had any future plans & etc. Never there was anytime in my childhood life that I ever planned on what do I want to be when I grow up. I decided to follow with the flow. I wasn't an A star student either. As I grow up it became part of me, I mean the bad habit. I didn't really sit down & have a good thought on what do i exactly want in my life. 
How terrible is that. It didn't struck me till I plan to be in a new stage of my rship. Yes Im getting married. It didnt occur to me on what my super laid back attitude has done to me. 
So sometime few days ago as I was in bed, being cuddle with my zillion of pillows & let alone my brother snoring orchestra, it struck me, how i have wasted all those time I had in the past.
All those parties & booze & sleep overs that I had. I should have just use the money for my studies instead.
The feel of guilt & remorse overcome me, it take a toll on me!
BUT
I have decide that I need to nip it in the bud. 
It is time I smack myself hard in the head & wake up & do what I've got to do.
I always have this mindset that live life at a day I never ever once sit & give it a good thought about anything!
Damn I am so wrong. 
So this is it, I am going to drag myself out of my beauty sleep & achieve all those that I have always wanted.
To be a professional MUA.



No comments:

Post a Comment