Friday 25 October 2013

Report in S.I.C.K

So here I am, down with fever & not forgetting 0 voice.
Feel just like yesterday I had my tonsil remove! Oh my! never will I want to go thru that again.
It is so traumatizing & of cause not a pleasant memory.
I remember going to a movie with H, we were buying movie tickets & I remember he was asking me something and I replied to him in sign language. The girl literally thought that H is dating a mute girl! I remember I cried bucket loads after that.
But today is different, I am down with viral infection! Well as expected every time I lost my voice i'm pretty definite I've been attack by this monster (viral infection).
Anyways having say that I really don't like this company doctor of mine. This is like my 2nd visit, I realize that he didn't even check me thoroughly, seriously are u kidding me!
He barely even hear my breathing & prescribe me to ridiculous bunch loads of medicine.
Disappointed enough, so I did a mental note to myself never to go to the same doctor again.

My aunt on the other side being so sweet, she bought me "tao huay" & fillet o fish.
Yes fillet o fish, I know I can't have any of that but really I cant help it so anyways after my medicine have pass out from my system I decide to blog.
So here I am sitting in front of my laptop & typing away. So I came across this blogger Nura J, well she is a very popular actress, TV presenter, teacher & etc. 
I am always very impress & addicted with her blog, YES! addicted! I am very impress with her on how she brought up her daughter & the bond that she have with her daughter is so INCREDIBLE!
I love the way she communicate with her daughter & how they keep the friendship mother daughter relationship. 
She inspired me to be a fantastic mum,if ever I have a child/children I will want to educate and mold my child/ children to be like hers!
On the other side how I wish my parents could be just like her & her hubby. The bond that they have is so phenomenal!
I kept bugging H about my dreams for our kids (must have dreams mah!), the schools I want my kids to go to, the kind of CCA I want my to kids to have and the different kind of hobbies I want them to have. 
Every time after he listen to me yanking away he will give me this perfect quote of his "u think we're rich. I want to give freedom to my kids on what they want to learn & etc"
That is when I will just shut up & with the sulking face I  try to convince him with my dreams..
which of cox doesn't work at all hahahah!
Anyways having say this I know most of the time I scare H with my big dreams. Well Mr H I know I can sound crazy with my big dreams but I really hope u will still consider about it. Puuuhhhllleassse!
But of cox I will not burn ur pocket! *secretly I think I will* hahaha

But our 1st plan not to have kids our 1st plan will be our marriage! Can't wait for tomorrow, we will be reviewing our vendors!
Till than xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment